<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Mon, 5 Oct 2026 18:12:22 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>Killers Inc Sanitarium Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Mon, 5 Oct 2026 18:12:22 -0400</description><link>http://killersincsanitarium.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>DDO Freebie June 10 - 16</title><description>&lt;div class=&quot;white_black_glow_18&quot; style=&quot;box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 1px, #000000 3px 3px 5px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Village, Georgia, &#039;Times New Roman&#039;, Times, serif; text-align: center; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;white_black_glow_18&quot; style=&quot;box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 1px, #000000 3px 3px 5px;&quot;&gt;June 10th - 16th&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;orange_red_glow_24&quot; style=&quot;box-sizing: border-box; text-shadow: #663300 1px 1px 1px, #ff0000 0px 0px 5px, #000000 3px 3px 5px; color: #ffcc00; font-size: 24px; line-height: 25px;&quot;&gt;Light SP Potion x10&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;white_black_glow_18&quot; style=&quot;box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 5px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 1px, #000000 3px 3px 5px;&quot;&gt;Use Coupon Code&amp;nbsp;&lt;span class=&quot;coupon_code&quot; style=&quot;box-sizing: border-box; color: #dd0000; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; text-shadow: none;&quot;&gt;SPELLS&lt;/span&gt;&amp;nbsp;1/Account&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;</description><link>http://killersincsanitarium.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=38717648&amp;gid=295647#38717648</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://killersincsanitarium.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=38717648&amp;gid=295647#38717648</guid><pubDate>Mon, 6 Jun 2016 12:23:00 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>What Raids would you like to farm regularly?</title><description>&lt;p&gt;I&#039;m not really sure which raids I&#039;d like to do.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I know CiTW has some good/decent items and is interesting.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I&#039;d like to do The Abbot raid. I&#039;d need to complete my sigils and none of my toons have run the pre-raid quest even once, let alone the 4 times you need to do it.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;TS &#039;cause I like it. &lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Happy&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I am available most evenings during the week and well, most of the weekend. (man, I need to get a life) I&#039;m in the Eastern Time zone.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://killersincsanitarium.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=38703512&amp;gid=295647#38703512</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://killersincsanitarium.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=38703512&amp;gid=295647#38703512</guid><pubDate>Sat, 28 May 2016 10:47:54 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Back in business baby!</title><description>&lt;p&gt;The site is up and running again.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://killersincsanitarium.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=38702516&amp;gid=295647#38702516</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://killersincsanitarium.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=38702516&amp;gid=295647#38702516</guid><pubDate>Fri, 27 May 2016 16:03:10 -0400</pubDate></item></channel></rss>